Value Your Trade
Value Your Trade at Lee Motor Company of Monroeville
Just because you decide to purchase a new vehicle doesn’t mean that your current vehicle loses all of its value. As a matter of fact, it has a significant amount of value known as the “trade-in” value, which is based on the market value of the vehicle.
In most instances, your trade-in value will be lower than the price of the vehicle you’re. In either case, Lee Motor Company gives top value for high-quality trade-in vehicles. Customers come from throughout the Monroeville, Greenville, Brewton, Atmore, Evergreen & Andalusia, AL area to browse our inventory and trade their current vehicle in. We make it easy and hassle-free for you to trade in your vehicle. Use the following form to learn more.
Do you have questions? Give us a call at 251-277-8174 or complete our online contact form.
What Is the Trade-In Value of A Vehicle?
The trade-in value of your vehicle is the price we’ll offer you toward the purchase of a new or pre-owned vehicle. Your trade-in value is based on the market value for the make, model, and year of the vehicle with a similar number of miles. However, the trade-in value will also include adjustments for the actual condition of your vehicle. Our form is designed for you to tell us as much information as possible without physically seeing your vehicle. Based on the information you provide, we may be able to give you an estimate. Once we see your vehicle, take it for a test drive, and inspect it; we will be able to give you a more accurate trade-in value.
What Are the Benefits of Trading Your Vehicle In?
When you trade in your vehicle at Lee Motor Company, you’ll enjoy several benefits that you wouldn’t be privy to if you sold it to a private party. These benefits include:
- You can receive a tax discount, which is usually assessed on the difference in price of the vehicle you’re purchasing.
- You can simply walk into Lee Motor Company with your old car and walk out with a newer vehicle.
- Trading your vehicle in means you don’t have to worry with titles, tags, and other paperwork. The professionals at the dealership take care of it for you.
- When you trade your vehicle in, you don’t have to worry about dealing with several cranky buyers.
- If you’re upside down and need to roll the negative equity into another vehicle, the experts at Lee Motor Company can help.
- When you trade your vehicle in, you will not need to ensure two different vehicles.